Plugin that allows you to show your Flickr photostream, photosets, galleries, group pools, or tags in your blog, with a very elegant and awesome layout.
You can also configure a gallery to show photos with a link to Flickr or with a lightbox (Swipebox or Colorbox).
Always high quality thumbnails! The plugin chooses the right resolution for the images, using the “Flickr size suffixes”, no small images are resized to be bigger and no big images are resized to be smaller! You can create gallery with very large thumbnails!
Remember that this plugin is not an official Flickr® plugin, any help will be greatly appreciated.
ScreenshotsHow to use it
- Upload the folder flickr-justified-gallery to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin settings through the ‘Settings > Flickr Justified Gallery’ page.
- Remember to set also the API key and the default User ID
- Create a page with the shortcode
[flickr_photostream]to show the specified user photostream (you can add attributes in the shortcode, to show set, gallery or simply to have settings that are different than the default).
- (optional) If you want to use Colorbox, install a Colorbox plugin (i.e. JQuery Colorbox). Then, check the settings the lightbox option.
Help the project!
This is an open source project, and I don’t earn anything from it. You can help the project to grow in various way:
- Talking about it (in blogs, social network, …)
- Writing your personal features, and send me an email with your changes. If you want to do this, go to the WordPress Project Page and download the source code.
- Donate! I will be more motivated to implement your requested features.
If you have any issue, please send me your question to the WordPress support page. In this page you can find your answer. If you don’t have a WordPress account, and if you don’t want, write a comment in this page or write me an email.