One-to-One Virtual Photography Tutoring
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced photographer who is looking to improve your photography, here you can request virtual photography tutoring sessions via Skype or Zoom.
These sessions are tailored to fit your individual needs. Prior to our meeting we will discuss your specific goals and interests via email or chat, so you can get the most out of our meeting.
- On location camera settings and workflows
- Post-processing using Lightroom and Photoshop
- Printing workflow
- Portfolio review
Also, all participants receive a free copy of my ProSharpener plugin for Photoshop worth 30$.
- Date and Time: you decide!
- Duration: One or two hours
- Media: Skype or Zoom with screen sharing
I conduct in person workshops, like the ones in the image above, as well as in person and virtual one-to-one photography tutoring sessions.
I am now offering the opportunity to book one-to-one photography tutoring sessions worldwide!
Topics in detail
The following are the topics I specialize in, but this list might not be complete, so if you are interested in other topics feel free to ask me before purchasing the session.
- Mastering your camera
- How ISO, shutter speed and aperture work together
- Correct exposure and how to read the histogram
- Basic post-processing with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Correct image export for Web and Social Media
- Making sure colors are consistent
- High Dynamic Range Photography (HDR)
- Long exposures
- Using filters
- Filter types and systems
- Panoramic photography
- Panoramic gear types pro and cons
- Post-processing using Lightroom, Photoshop, and PTGui
- HDR Panoramas
- Color grading
- Importance of color separation and harmony
- Bring back natural colors in Landscape Photography
- Detecting and fixing color casts
- Develop your unique style
- Common issues with colors
- Consistency with colors
- Advanced post-processing using Lightroom and Photoshop
- Manual multiple exposure blending
- Luminosity masking
- Tonality masking
- Dodge & Burning
- Luminosity masks for precise dodge & burn
- Shaping light: guiding viewers eyes with light
- Creating sun flares and shadows
- Frequency separation
- Portraits skin retouch
- Frequency separation in Landscape photography
- Star trails
- Capturing the Milky way
- Using a tracker
- Photo stacking for noise reduction
- Merging long exposures with normal exposures for best quality
- Merging scenes with different color temperatures
- Sky replacements
- Focus stacking
- Color grading using advanced masking
- Day to night photography
- Merging sunset and blue hour photos
- Merging blue hour and night photos
- Advanced astro-photography
- Combining blue hour photos with Milky Way sky
- Using daylight photos as foregrounds
- Advanced panoramas
- Multiple exposure panorama
- Panoramas with focus stacking
- Time-blended panoramas
You can purchase a one or two hour session.
We could plan to do more hours, but in my experience more than two hours can be overwhelming. You will need time to digest new information, which usually requires doing some homework too. You can book extra hours after our meetings, offered with a discount!
After you purchase a confirmation email will be sent immediately. Afterwards, I will personally contact you to schedule the meeting and to discuss about the topics you want to focus on.Purchase through Gumroad