Category: PSP® Utility
Release Data: 07/2008
Technologies: C, Oslib, PSP®
Download from: Dropbox
This is an accurate stopwatch. It works reading the CPU clock (that can count up to the nanoseconds). For the latter reason the limit time is one hour.
- You can also execute the stopwatch when the PSP® is in standby mode.
- It evaluates best time, worst time and the average time
- You can put the stopwatch in pause.
- You can use it like a metronome, you can set it to play a beep every second (useful for Rubik’s cube players)
- Capability to memorize intermediate times
- CPU is set to 111/111 to save up battery life
- Available in English and in Italian
- Cross : Start / Pause
- Square : Stop
- Triangle : Reset (only when it’s in pause or stopped)
- Circle : Memorize an intermediate time
- Holding Select : Show the list of advanced commands
- Select + Up : Enable / Disable beep
- Select + Right : Reset itermediates list
- Select + Left : Reset statistics for best, worst and middle time